The 2017 “Laugh Your Butt Off” Fundraiser was an enormous success! Raising over $330,000, the crowd of over 300 enjoyed an evening of good food and great comedy – with all funds benefiting the IBD Research Group, supporting the salaries of IBD nurses and psychologist.
For a full album of photos, please check out our FB page.
On November 16, 2017, the McGill IBD Research Group hosted our annual Laugh Your Butt Off Fundraiser. The evening consisted of a cocktail dînatoire, with musical entertainment provided by Que Sera and magic from Magician Jody M, followed by a performance by stand-up comedian, MODI, who can be seen on HBO, Comedy Central, Howard Stern Show, late-night television, and around the world.
The goal was to raise over $175,000 and we surpassed that tremendously!
Sponsors of the event had their name and/or logo displayed during the evening as well as on our website. Reserved VIP seating during the performance is also given.
The six sponsorship levels are as follows:
- Diamond: $15,000 – 10 premium reserved seats
- Platinum: $10,000 – 8 premium reserved seats
- Gold: $5, 000 – 6 premium reserved seats
- Silver: $2, 500 – 4 premium reserved seats
- Copper: $1, 500 – 3 premium seats
- Bronze: $1, 000 – 2 premium reserved seats
Want to make a donation? You can do so in three ways:
- McGill Donation Page: click here to make an online donation.
- Phone: McGill Donation Office: 514-398-2787 (*Please specify that you wish to donate to the McGill IBD Group*)
- Cheques: made payable to McGill IBD Research Group and mailed to:
McGill University Donation Services | 1430 Peel St. | Montreal, QC | H3A 3T3
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org