On November 16, 2017, the McGill IBD Research Group will be hosting their annual Laugh Your Butt Off Fundraiser. The evening will consist of a cocktail dînatoire, with musical entertainment provided by Que Sera and magic from Magician Jody M, followed by a performance by stand-up comedian, MODI, who can be seen on HBO, Comedy Central, Howard Stern Show, late-night television, and around the world.
Our goal is to raise over $175,000 and we are asking for your help us achieve our goal.
As a sponsor, your name and/or logo will be displayed at the event and also be listed on our website. You will also have reserved VIP seating during the performance.
The six sponsorship levels are as follows:
- Diamond: $15,000 – 10 premium reserved seats
- Platinum: $10,000 – 8 premium reserved seats
- Gold: $5, 000 – 6 premium reserved seats
- Silver: $2, 500 – 4 premium reserved seats
- Copper: $1, 500 – 3 premium seats
- Bronze: $1, 000 – 2 premium reserved seats
Want to make a donation? You can do so in three ways:
- McGill Donation Page: click here to make an online donation.
- Phone: McGill Donation Office: 514-398-2787 (*Please specify that you wish to donate to the McGill IBD Group*)
- Cheques: made payable to McGill IBD Research Group and mailed to:
McGill University Donation Services | 1430 Peel St. | Montreal, QC | H3A 3T3
Questions? Email email@example.com
The Cure for IBD: Are We There Yet??
This presentation will be given by guest speaker Dr. Ken Croitoru, MDCM, FRCPC, Professor of Medicine & Immunology at the University of Toronto.
Date: Monday, October 16 with
Location: Cote St. Luc City Hall, Council Chamber (2nd floor), 5801 Cavendish Blvd.
Fecal Microbiota Transplantation: The Ultimate Probiotic
This presentation was given by Marco A. Bergevin, MD, FRCPC, Medical Microbiologist and Infectious Disease Specialist, who spoke about Fecal Microbiota Transplantation: The Ultimate Probiotic.
To view the presentation, click the link to download: FMT- ultimate probiotic